12 February 2010

Amazing iPhone applications

Ever wanted to have more icons on each page of your home screen? Or you want more pages? how about 15, 20 or more pages? Want a wallpaper to appear? How about a scrolling home dock? And the ability to lock ANYTHING on the iPhone, from the Photo Album, SMS, Contacts, and any app you have? 


Of course all this is possible. Watch this space as I detail more of this in the coming weeks. Personal friends may contact me and if I have the time, I can do it for you. But only for devices which have not been updated to the latest 3.1.3 software via iTunes!


I will be taking a short break from blogging for a while.


Leave me a comment or contact me via email if there is a need.


Happy Lunar New Year to one and all!


Hugs,

iPanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment